Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My new novel Disgruntled

Today I am offering a preview of my newest novel DISGRUNTLED.


For several years I was a divorced bachelor living in a crummy run-down apartment in Louisville KY.
Those years were simultaneously some of the best and worst years of my life.  My new novel, Disgruntled, tells the story of one particular summer when everything seemed to be going wrong.  Then there was a girl.  There's always a girl, isn't there?  Well the real conflict in this story is that there wasn't just one girl.  There were three.  Three very different women from three very different paths of life.  They say hind sight is 20/20 but sometimes even in hindsight the right choices aren't always made obvious to us.  This novel is about struggling to make the right choice when you've spent years making the wrong ones.

I hope everyone will enjoy the new book.  It is my first semi-autobiographical novel so this story is a bit more personal to me than the others.  I have tried to be as open and honest as possible while still telling a memorable story.

Thanks again for your continued support!  It means the world to me!

And as always...keep reading!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Disgruntled-John-Eric-Buckley-ebook/dp/B00U7W3BX4

No comments:

Post a Comment